Mirixa has developed customized clinical rules and algorithms to address quality measures such as Star Ratings, HEDIS, and other evidence-based standards of care.
The MirixaPro℠ platform focuses on medication-related quality measures through specific alerts, disease modules, and/or specific preventive care modules.
Medicare Part D plans (PDP) and Medicare Advantage plans with prescription benefit (MA-PD) are rated on multiple performance measures. Mirixa MTM Programs and Star Ratings solutions address the drug safety measures that can influence and improve about 40% of total Part D summary rating. Our solutions address:
- High Risk Medications
- Medication Adherence for Diabetes Medications
- Medication Adherence for Hypertension (RAS antagonists)
- Medication Adherence for Cholesterol (Statins)
The "MTM Program Completion Rate for CMR" quality measure is also addressed by our MTM Programs.
Mirixa's Targeted Quality Interventions solutions support Mirixa or payer-targeted interventions, which influence many HEDIS quality measures, including but not limited to, the following:
- Medication Management for People with Asthma
- Asthma Medication Ratio
- Statin Therapy and Diabetes
- Antidepressant Management
- Anti-psychotic Medication in Schizophrenia